Popular posts from this blog
Intermittent Fasting with KETO
Convenience
Keep it Simple I've mentioned before that I like to keep things pretty simple. Way back as a young adult, I really enjoyed cooking, and often hosted dinner parties. But life got in the way and over the years I ended up hardly ever cooking at all! Keto got me interested in cooking and finding new recipes again, but I do still like convenience foods from time to time! Meal Delivery: Factor75 Before Keto, I tried lots of food kit delivery services and Hello Fresh was my favorite. With Keto, I ended up trying Factor75 . It has it's pros and cons, but overall I was happy with the meals I got. Having ready-to-heat meals sure made staying keto easy! So on the downside, Factor is pretty expensive, and not something I can sustain over time. Six meals per week is $87. I started up on a new-subscriber promotion, and kept it going for a few more deliveries, but ultimately I can cook for much less than that, so it didn't make sense for me....
Comments
Post a Comment